We are the Maxx Group Sh.p.k (“we”, “us”, “our”), and we are committed to protecting your privacy. Maxx Group Sh.p.k is the controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
3. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT, AND HOW? Our privacy and policy set out how we'll use your information. If your details change, remember that you need to update My Account so we can continue giving you our best service.
At MAXX OUTLET, we adore being able to interact with and chat to you through social media. However, we have no control over the social media networks you use or how you set up your profile. When you interact with us, whether by using our Website or communicating with us, we may collect the following information about you:
Personal Details, such as your name and email address;
Login Data, such as your username and password;
Marketing Data, such as your preferences for receiving email alerts;
Communications Data includes all communications we have with you whether by email, post, or otherwise.
MAXX OUTLET only processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To create your account;
- To provide email alerts about the regulatory news types you have selected;
- To manage our relationship with you;
- To administer and protect our website and our business; and
- To use data analytics and improve our website for our visitors and subscribers.
MAXX OUTLET will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where you have provided your consent to receive email alerts from us about regulatory news or significant changes to the content of our site.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Sharing your information
MAXX OUTLET may share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you:
In the MAXX OUTLET, as sometimes different bits of our group are responsible for different activities; and
Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners, and website hosts, help us run our business.
Keeping your information
We’ll hold on to your information for as long as you continue to have a MAXX OUTLET account to receive email alerts. If you no longer wish to have an account and receive email alerts, you can contact us and request that we close your account. Our contact details are at the end of this Policy.
You have a lot of rights relating to your personal information, the ones that apply to this Policy are:
The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (like this notice!)
The right to access the personal information we hold about you.
The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you (although you can probably do this through your account).
The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances.
The right to stop direct marketing messages or email alerts which you can do through your account.
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us.
COOKIES - We use technology such as “cookies” to collect information and store your online preferences. Cookies are small pieces of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which allows the server to uniquely identify the browser on each page.
- We use the following categories of cookies on our Website:
CATEGORY 1: STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for such as remembering your login details or shopping basket items cannot be provided.CATEGORY 2: PERFORMANCE COOKIES These cookies collect anonymous information on how you use our Website. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at our site, browse or use our site, and highlight areas where we can improve areas such as navigation, shopping experience, and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies does not show personal details from which your individual identity can be established. You may opt-in to these cookies using your browser settings..CATEGORY 3: FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES These cookies remember choices you make such as the country you visit our website from, language, and search parameters such as size, color or product line. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make the visits more tailored and pleasant. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. You may opt into these cookies using your browser settings.CATEGORY 4: TARGETING COOKIES OR ADVERTISING COOKIES These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. The cookies are usually placed by third-party advertising networks. They remember the websites you visit and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers. For example, we use third-party companies to provide you with more personalized adverts when visiting other websites. You may opt-in to these cookies using your browser settings.
CATEGORY 5: SOCIAL MEDIA COOKIES These cookies allow you to share what you've been doing on the website on social media such as Facebook and LinkedIn. Please refer to the respective privacy policies for how their cookies work. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your Internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our Website.
You can withdraw your consent to these cookies at any time through the following options:
- Google Analytics cookies across all websites, please visit Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on; • any other type of cookies, you can clean the cookies through your browser settings. Please note that refusing cookies does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It does mean that the company or companies from which you opted out will no longer deliver adverts tailored to your web preferences and usage patterns, so you may see a greater number of adverts that are irrelevant to you and your preferences.
6. Changes to how we protect your privacy
We may change this page from time to time, to reflect how we are processing your data. If we make significant changes, we will make that clear on the MAXX OUTLET website or by email, so that you are able to review the changes before you continue to use MAXX OUTLET services.
7. HOW LONG WILL YOU USE MY INFORMATION FOR?We retain the data you provide to us for as long as you have your account with us and thereafter for such period as you may have questions or a claim in relation to our services, notwithstanding any superior retention period that we may be obliged to observe in accordance with legal requirements applicable to us.
In some circumstances, you can ask us to delete your data as set out below. After you have terminated your use of our services, we may store your information in an aggregated and anonymized format.
8.HAVE ANY MISUNDERSTANDING OR NEED TO SPEAK TO US?
From time to time you may have problems and want to get in touch. In this case, please contact our customer service who will work with you to resolve any issues that may occur with our service.
- Send us an Email
- Reach us on Social Media Platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Viber, etc.)